The CPP team is seeking a Tax Intern for the upcoming tax season. The approximate duration of the internship will be December 2021 through April 2022. The intern is paid hourly and may work up to 25 hours per week. Flex scheduling is available, and the intern must work in-office as required.
- Prepare workpapers and GP entity returns for timely filing, maintain working file of GP entities owned/responsible for.
- Prepare vouchers for annual FTB payments.
- Prepare GP entity returns in Lacerte.
- Prepare consolidated tax return workpapers.
- Work with outside CPA and WNC accounting staff in coordinating tax returns.
- Research and respond to IRS/FTB tax notices in a timely manner.
Skills, Knowledge, and Education Required:
- Working toward BS in Accounting or equivalent.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong and dedicated work ethic, organizational skills, prioritization, and analytical abilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Maintain effective and productive working relationships with internal and external parties.
Resumes to [email protected]