Senior Financial Analyst
- Financial Underwriting: Input property-level financial data into proforma models and underwrite affordable housing projects that meet the fund’s objectives.
- Fund Management: Manage the fund rollup model and calculate fund returns and distributions as well as project forecasts.
- Pipeline Tracking: Manage and organize the fund’s deal pipeline as well as tracking of lost projects.
- Transaction Assistance: Write letters of intent; collect and organize initial due diligence; review third-party reports; and contribute in writing investment memos
- Special Projects: Complete special projects and ad-hoc analysis as needed for Acquisitions, Asset Management, and Investor Relations.
- Communication: Interface with brokerage and investor communities; develop warm relationships with all PEF customers and clients.
- Light Travel Requirements: Tour properties on occasion; attend company meetings, conferences, and industry meetings as needed.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- Quick learner that enjoys working with numbers, spreadsheets, and financial models.
- Positive attitude with motivation to learn and grow.
- Willingness to collaborate effectively with a talented team.
- Ability to take initiative and produce results.
- Detailed oriented with attention to accuracy and organization.
- Proficient oral and written communication skills.
- Professional and courteous.
- Familiarity with multifamily asset class and financial statements.
Education and Experience
- 4-year college degree obtained in relevant field of study.
- 1-2 years of previous related experience preferred, but not required.