- Work closely with regional Asset Managers.
- Review for completeness, and input property level financials and occupancy information into proprietary database, quarterly and monthly financial reports from management companies
- Review year-end audited financials.
- Review annual budgets.
- Preparation of annual lower-tier partnership asset management fees.
- Monthly and/or quarterly financial variance analyses – budget and prior year.
- Gather documentation to prepare for and process capital contributions as outlined in the respective partnership agreements.
- Track and collect insurance certificates and confirmation of real estate tax payments for regional portfolio.
- Ad hoc requests and analyses from asset managers and other department staff.
- Certain administrative duties.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field.
- Knowledge financial statements: income statement, balance sheet, and trial balance.
- Excel, Word, and Outlook knowledge and experience.
- Real estate finance and accounting knowledge a plus.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Ability to work well within a group setting.
- Must be a self-starter and willing to take on new responsibilities.
Resumes to email@example.com