- Input property-level financial data to determine the initial viability of low-income housing tax credit projects (update as required by the Originator).
- Create Letters of Understanding (LOU) from WNC’s financial model.
- Attend company meetings, conferences, and developer meetings as needed.
- Create for each state: a group e-mail list from application and award lists.
- Create Originations “Exceptions Chart” and WNC internal scoring sheet for each signed deal.
- Maintain Originations calendar for department.
- Collect and organize initial due diligence including, but not limited to, developer experience, net worth and market study.
- Create, update and distribute monthly analysis charts regarding operations of the Originations department.
- Organize transportation of housing conference materials.
- Update and organize Originations pipeline as well as tracking of lost projects.
- Assist Originations, Acquisitions, Syndications and senior staff with special projects as needed.
- Willingness to support the teamwork concept and help others.
- Willingness to take ownership of the work and to initiate work (responsibility).
- Intermediate level of Excel skills.
- Detail oriented with attention to accuracy and organization as it pertains to the WNC Financial Model and Letter of Understanding.
- Able to perform with a heavy workload generated by multiple Originators.
- Demonstrate ability in problem solving, priority setting and planning.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Education and Experience:
- 4-Year College Degree obtained in relevant field of study.
The above information is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this job. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required.
Resumes to [email protected]