Assistant Project Manager
Primary job responsibilities will be to coordinate, implement, and manage activities related to affordable housing development throughout the United States.
Candidates for the Assistant Project Manager position should have a minimum of a bachelor’s degree and job experience in real estate development, with exposure to private- and public-debt financing. An entry-level Assistant Project Manager may be considered, depending on education. Experience with Low-Income Tax Credit Housing is a plus.
All candidates should be skilled with the MS Office suite, and recognize that detail oriented tasks are critical to a business’ long-term success.
Assistant Project Manager – Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Assist in the preparation and updates of project proformas.
- Assist with preparation of funding applications to local, state, and federal agencies.
- Organizes and facilitates the distribution of due diligence documentation.
- Works with the construction team preparing construction draw documentation and monitors construction schedule.
- High degree of independence, motivation, and accountability.
- Able to work with time-sensitive material and meet multiple deadlines.
- Exceptional organizational, analytical, and written and verbal communication skills, and a high capacity to multitask are prerequisites.
- Excellent interpersonal skills is a must.
- Ability to work with a team.
- Position based in Irvine, CA.