Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Enter, maintain, and ensure data accuracy within:
- Inhouse database (EPIQ).
- Agent for Service of Process spreadsheet.
- FINRA compliance and monthly checklists.
- Legal Department tracking sheets.
- Review and prepare documents:
- Coordinate with outside counsel.
- Assist with mortgage loan closings.
- Assist with the transfer of partnership interests.
- Compose recitals and signature blocks.
- Organize mailings/emails between parties.
- Request and follow-up on signatures.
- Save/file documents in appropriate systems.
- Responsible for Secretary of State annual filings:
- Maintain tracking spreadsheet.
- Complete forms independently.
- File monthly.
- Ensure compliance in applicable jurisdictions.
- Manage registered agents in various jurisdictions.
- Complete legal research on LexisNexis.
- Review invoices and process for payment.
- Provide administrative support to file, copy, scan, manage calendars, answer phones, and open and review mail..
- Ability to manage multiple projects with attention to detail.
- Ability to be proactive and take the initiative to complete tasks thoroughly and accurately, sometimes with little direction.
- Written communication skills to compose, edit, and proof business correspondence and reports. Oral communication skills with tact and diplomacy are required for working in a team environment. Discretion and trustworthiness with confidential information required.
- Ability to demonstrate patience, positivity, and a can-do attitude.
The above information is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this job. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required.
Resumes to [email protected]