WNC was founded in 1971 at a time when few people had heard of affordable housing. Today, WNC is both a pioneer in the affordable housing space and is a leader in both syndication and development of affordable housing, utilizing Low Income Housing Tax Credits (LIHTC). WNC is seeking an Administrative Assistant who will provide support to both the Underwriting Department and WNC’s affordable housing development subsidiary, CPP. The position will be responsible for various general administrative support, including completing various department reports, taking meeting minutes, assisting with funding packages, and filing.
- Responsible for various department reports and project tracking logs.
- Take meeting minutes.
- Assist with funding packages.
- Oversee department filing system and quality control.
- Assist with processing vendor invoices.
- Upload and/or retrieve documents from shared sites.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Proficient in Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Experience in document sharing systems, such as Sharepoint, Box and Dropbox.
- Highly motivated self-starter with attention to detail and ability to manage multiple tasks at the same time to meet deadlines.
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills and the ability to work well with others.
- Strong organizational skills; and
- 1-2 years of experience in the affordable housing industry preferred, but not required.