Administrative Assistant (temporary)
- All document collecting for buyers, brokers, financial analysts, appraisers, CPA’s, counsel – create SharePoint link as needed.
- Prepares checklists for external counsel (double checked by Project Coordinator or Project Manager).
- Coordinates all signatures for contracts (assembles final, signed packages for all parties).
- Closes out files for sold partnership interests, updates EPIQ and prepares post-closing letters (double checked by Financial Analyst).
- Starts waterfalls for Project Coordinator and Project Manager.
- Assembles all Disposition Committee packages, including the upload of a link for electronic access.
- Scanning, preparation of UPS labels, mail handling, filing.
- Spreadsheet/EPIQ entry and updates.
- Codes all invoices for approval and prepares A/P vouchers.
- Special projects for team members.
- Run EPIQ reports as needed.
- A four-year degree is preferred however, relevant experience will also be considered.
- Extensive knowledge of Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Analytical skills.
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented.
- Ability to multitask.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be a team player.
- General real estate and/or finance experience a plus.
The above information is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this job. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required.
Resumes to [email protected]