Community Preservation Partners
Assistant Project Manager
The main responsibility of the Assistant Project Manager is to coordinate, implement, and manage activities related to affordable housing development.
- Collaborate on the initial financial review and analysis of properties being considered for development;
- Update financial projections in the financial model as the development life cycle matures;
- Work with time sensitive material and meet multiple deadlines for simultaneous projects including applications for tax credits and bonds, closing and due diligence activities, due diligence coordination, and closeout/ 8609 documentation;
- Assist with preparation of funding applications to local, state, and federal agencies for project financing;
- Assist with preparation of committee financial models and write ups for project financing;
- Organize and facilitate the distribution of due diligence documentation to lenders, investors and partners;
- Communicate and work with the construction team, prepare construction draw documentation and monitor the construction schedule;
- Communicate with the design and development team to track deliverables time frames and ensure timelines are kept;
- Update project notes and schedules on department systems and tracking sheets; and
- Research and compile program information and be able to organize it in effectively for senior management.
- One year on the job experience requiring project organization, communication and reporting, research, analysis and interpretation of data;
- Bachelor’s degree;
- Possess high energy and have an insatiable appetite to learn;
- Be performance and goal oriented, able to multitask and enjoy complex puzzles;
- Enjoy meeting new people and collaborating on complex projects;
- Value a high degree of independence and accountability;
- Find travel exciting and work well under pressure;
- Possess exceptional organizational, analytical, and written and verbal communication skills; and
- Process proficiency with Excel and project management software.
Resumes to email@example.com.