The Receptionist will be responsible for welcoming visitors by greeting them in person or on the phone, answering and referring inquiries, and will provide general office support with a variety of clerical activities and related tasks.
- Answers telephone and directs the caller to the appropriate associate. Will transfer a caller to an associate’s voice mailbox when the associate is unavailable. Takes and retrieves messages for various personnel. Provides callers with information such as company address, directions to the company location, company fax numbers, company website and other related information.
- Greets and directs visitors to the company.
- Receives, sorts and forwards incoming mail.
- Coordinates the pick-up and delivery of express mail services (FedEx, UPS, etc.). Maintain inventory of shipping supplies.
- Assists in the ordering, receiving, stocking and distribution of office supplies.
- Coordinates, organizes and supports office activities and functions. Schedules or obtains use of conference rooms and sets up rooms for use.
- Serves as liaison with service and vendor personnel.
- Assists with other related clerical duties such as typing, photocopying, scanning, faxing, filing and collating.
- Communication Proficiency
- Collaboration Skills
- Customer Focus
- High school diploma and/or Associate’s degree.
- Two years of administrative experience.
Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org