Construction Asset Management Analyst
- Support Asset Managers on projects in the construction phase (new construction and rehabilitation);
- Shadow Asset Managers on certain projects to better understand relationship management and project knowledge;
- Process capital contributions for each project, including tracking of required benchmarks; work with Asset Managers on capital call requests to minimize quarterly equity roll over;
- Complete depreciation projections at time of hand-off from Underwriting Department and upon receipt of final construction draw.
- Assist Asset Manager with quarterly reporting to investors;
- Track obtain all year-end tax returns and audits for partnerships in the CAM portfolio;
- Pursue tax credit projections from developer partners for projects as of year-end for the Compliance Team; project tax credit adjusters due to construction delays for Asset Managers;
- Contact developer partner regarding scheduling of grand openings or ribbon cutting ceremonies;
- Update monthly construction/lease-up status report for meetings with Asset Management team; coordinate team’s schedule;
- Assist Asset Managers with project hand-off from Underwriting Department to CAM, construction draws and site visit reports, construction contingency, developer fee, change orders and completion percentage;
- Maintain and organize all e-mail communication and files received by project; save all documents to the company server;
- Generate insurance tracking report and request renewal insurance certificates from the developer partner;
- Confirm payee and track payments to third-party site visit consultant; verify same with hand-off memo and partnership agreement for accuracy;
- Ad hoc requests and analyses from asset managers and other department staff; and
- Certain administrative duties.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business or engineering-related field;
- Excel, Word, and Outlook knowledge and experience;
- Real estate finance and accounting knowledge a plus;
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task;
- Ability to work well within a group setting; and
- Must be a self-starter and willing to take on new responsibilities.
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.