Tax Credit Investments

Tax Year 2014 K-1 Status

K-1 Guide

The following list will be updated as K-1s are completed.

For questions regarding your investment and/or K-1 information, please e-mail us at taxinfo@wncinc.com or reach us directly at (714) 662-5565 ext. 600 from 8am to 5pm Pacific time, Monday through Friday.

In the following list, substitute "Natfund" for "WNC Housing Tax Credit Fund." For example, "WNC Housing Tax Credit Fund II" would be "Natfund 2." Also substitute "Calfund" for "WNC California Housing Tax Credits." For example, "WNC California Housing Tax Credits II" would be called
"Calfund 2."

The following forms for claiming the tax credit or computing passive losses are available for download from the IRS website:

Form 3800 (General Business Credit). Used to claim the credit. For partnerships still delivering credits.

8582 and 8582-CR (Passive Activity Loss Limitations). If your partnership is still delivering tax credits, then you will want to use the Form 8582-CR, otherwise you can use the Form 8582.

This web page last updated on 03/02/15.

Partnership Date Mailed
Brazos Valley 02/17/15
Calfund 3 03/02/15
Calfund 4-4  
Calfund 4-5  
Cumberland 02/17/15
Natfund 4-1 02/23/15
Natfund 4-2 03/02/15
Natfund 5-4  
Natfund 6-5  
Natfund 6-6  
Natfund 6-7 03/02/15
Natfund 6-8 03/02/15
Natfund 6-9 03/02/15
Partnership Date Mailed
Natfund 6-10  
Natfund 6-11  
Natfund 6-12 03/02/15
Natfund 6-13  
Peachtree 02/05/15
Shelter Rsrce 19 12/08/14
WNC 26 11/19/14
WNC 27 12/08/14
WNC 30 02/05/15
WNC 31 02/17/15
WNC Tx Crdts 37  
WNC Tx Crdts 38